When are my dancer’s pictures?
- Here is our schedule, the class times and their routine names are listed
Can I pay for the pictures with a credit card?
- YES! But, it must be pre-purchased online by visiting the photographer’s page, only cash and check will be accepted the day of
How much do photos cost?
- Here is the price list and remember as long as 1 package (diamond, platinum, gold, silver, or bronze) is ordered for a dancer from any class or costume, you can add on any other items for any other classes/costumes at the discounted pricing, including siblings. The only time you would ever need to order from the higher priced individual photos section would be if no package was purchased on your entire order. For example, if you purchase a ballet package, you can purchase a jazz 8 x 10 for $10.
How can I sign up to volunteer backstage?
- There is a sign up book at the front desk, flip through for specific classroom assignments for little ones, gym duty, runners and more!
Do I need to purchase a ticket if I am volunteering backstage?
- No. However, if you’re volunteering backstage you must stay with the class/area you’re assigned to the whole show and can only go out to view your child’s routine after their class is brought backstage and are relieved by another volunteer.
If I’m volunteering can I have my ‘non-dancing’ child with me backstage?
- No. Volunteers may not have any other children with them besides the child who is dancing.